- Vocational AG Teacher
- Elementary Teacher-EC-4 or 1-8 Generalist
- Secondary Math Teacher
- Director of Maintenance & Operations
- Bus Drivers Job Summary--At BVISD , everything we do is graded on the performance of our front line and our behind the scenes support. We are looking for qualified drivers and quality employees.
- What is in it for you?
- Competitive Pay Rate (We compensate for CDL years of experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Part-time morning and afternoon hours
- No nights, No weekends, No holidays
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid Driver’s Licenses.
- Meet all local and state requirements and background check.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements, and pass substance abuse screening.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and assist students when necessary.
- Attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the school bus/van.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- Ability to maintain effective behavior management over groups of children.
Click on required paperwork and submit the following:
Service Support Application, DPS form, & criminal history form